We have outside seating available!
What you want to know:
1. We will have limited seating outside. No indoor seating. Bathrooms will be available for use.
2. Hours are found at the bottom of this page.
3. Pizzas will be available! (And we have a second oven now for faster service!)
4. Mug club members may use their personal mug. All others will be served in disposable cups.
5. Thank your for all the support the last few months. We have actually sold more beer than we ever have during this time. You guys usually come and drink a pint or two, but then you starting buying beer by the 12 pack. Working hard to get the tap list to a respectable number of options.
6. Yes we have both the Margarita Radler and Sleeping Elefant IPA on tap, among others.
7. The men’s room photos have been updated as a thank you for your patronage.
Stay safe, shop local, and it’s an honor to be part of this community. Thank you!
(Everything below this point is info from the old world that I hope will return one day.)
What you need to know:
1. We serve beer made onsite. We try to have 10 or more styles available at all times. The tap list rotates weekly.
2. We have hand crafted pizza made to order. Dough is made daily and toppings are varied. We have weekly specials. You are welcome to bring outside food if you wish.
3. We have local wine, and cider available at all times.
4. We do not take reservations. We do not close for private parties.
5. Dogs are welcome outside on the patio, but only service animals may enter the taproom. Its a small space and the poor guys were getting stepped on.
6. Supervised children are welcome. We have a number of board games available for play. We have limited outdoor space FYI.
7. We do not supply kegs for private parties. Only exceptions are if you are a mug club member, come often enough for me to know your name, ask super nicely, and are willing to pick up and return kegs with only a handshake for a deposit.
8. All events and happenings are posted weekly on Facebook. Please consult our page for the latest information.