What you want to know:
1. We have both indoor and outdoor seating available. Bathrooms are available for use.
2. Hours are found at the bottom of this page.
3. Pizzas are available! (And we have a second oven now for faster service!)
4. Mug club members may use their mug.
(Everything below our usual info. They are all still applicable)
What you need to know:
1. We serve beer made onsite. We try to have 10 or more styles available at all times. The tap list rotates weekly.
2. We have hand crafted pizza made to order. Dough is made daily and toppings are varied. We have weekly specials. You are welcome to bring outside food if you wish.
3. We have local wine, and cider available at all times.
4. We do not take reservations. We do not close for private parties.
5. Dogs are welcome outside on the patio, but only service animals may enter the taproom. Its a small space and the poor guys were getting stepped on.
6. Supervised children are welcome. We have a number of board games available for play. We have limited outdoor space FYI.
7. We do not supply kegs for private parties. Only exceptions are if you are a mug club member, come often enough for me to know your name, ask super nicely, and are willing to pick up and return kegs with only a handshake for a deposit.
8. All events and happenings are posted weekly on Facebook. Please consult our page for the latest information.